About Studio 252
- Weekly Bible Story Video (Feature Presentation)
- Weekly Video Blogs from the Studio 252 cast
- Weekly Character Blogs with family activities
- Monthly Preview Video for Parents
- Monthly Studio 252 Video
- Monthly Music Video
- Weekly Parent CUE
- Weekly MealTime Discussion Guides
- Weekly BedTime Bible Story and Story Card
- Weekly MorningTime Note Card
- Weekly DriveTime BibleStory mp3
- Weekly HangTime Videos (Get Reel 2.0 and Feature Presentation Story)
- Weekly GodTime devotionals
- A personal kid’s profile on the site
- And more!
- Connect to God's story.
- Uncover something about life.
- Experience something together.
When Moses talked to the people of Israel about passing on the commandments and stories of faith to their children, he said this, “Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up” Deuteronomy 6:7, NIV, ©1984.
Moses was advocating for the people of Israel to use everyday moments together to talk about God. In the same way, we want to make it easy for parents to connect as a family and to talk about these spiritual issues in the natural rhythm of their day. That’s why our resources are organized around five times that are common in most family's daily lives: MorningTime, DriveTime, HangTime, MealTime and BedTime.